The issue tracker for the miniboxing project is hosted on github.
Before you jump in, please think how would you, as a developer, like to see the bug:
- minimized (the minimum example still exhibiting the bug)
- self-contained (without requiring outside libraries)
- complete, meaning it contains:
- all steps necessary to trigger the bug
- the stack trace
- the version of Scala and the miniboxing plugin
Let’s take two examples:
- a good bug report, that is likely to get fixed quickly is #43.
- a lousy bug report, that will probably still be there in a year, is #10.
Okay, if you read so far, dig in: https://github.com/miniboxing/miniboxing-plugin/issues?state=open
Comments are always welcome! But to make the best use of them, please consider this:
- If you have questions or feedback regarding the content of this page, please leave us a comment!
- If you have general questions about the miniboxing plugin, please ask on the mailing List.
- If you found a bug, please let us know on the github issue tracker.
Thanks! Looking forward to your messages!
comments powered by Disqus