The miniboxing project is developed by Vlad Ureche as a PhD topic under the supervision of Martin Odersky, in the Programming Methods Laboratory (LAMP) at École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL).
- Vlad Ureche - main developer for the miniboxing plugin
- Cristian Talau - developed the initial miniboxing prototype, as a semester project
- Milos Stojanovic -
TupleXaccessors, type class tweaks, warnings
- Romain Beguet -
- Aymeric Genet - developed collection-like benchmarks for the miniboxing plugin
- Dmitry Petrashko - fixes
- Ilya Klyuchnikov - fixes
- Nicolas Stucki -
- <your name here> - yes, we need your help, ask on the mailing list.
Value Class plugin
- Eugene Burmako - the value class plugin based on the LDL transformation
- Pablo Guerrero - the value class benchmarks, which explore the performance of different encodings for multi-parameter value classes
A lot of people helped realize the dream of miniboxing, in many ways. Here’s an incomplete list:
- Martin Odersky, for his patient guidance
- Eugene Burmako, for trusting the idea enough to develop the value-plugin based on the LDL transformation
- Iulian Dragos, for his work on specialization and many explanations
- Miguel Garcia, for his original insights that spawned the miniboxing idea
- Michel Schinz, for his wonderful comments and enlightening ACC course
- Andrew Myers and Roland Ducournau for the discussions we had and the feedback provided
- Heather Miller for the eye-opening discussions we had
- Vojin Jovanovic, Sandro Stucki, Manohar Jonalagedda and the whole LAMP laboratory in EPFL for the extraordinary athmosphere – when we’re all in the room, sparks fly.
- Adriaan Moors, for the
miniboxingname which stuck :))
- Thierry Coppey, Vera Salvisberg and George Nithin, who patiently listened to many presentations and provided valuable feedback
- Grzegorz Kossakowski, for the many brainstoring sessions on specialization
- Erik Osheim, Tom Switzer and Rex Kerr for their guidance on the Scala community side
- OOPSLA paper and artifact reviewers, who reshaped the paper with their feedback
- Sandro, Vojin, Nada, Heather, Manohar - reviews and discussions on the LDL paper
- Hubert Plociniczak for the type notation in the LDL paper
- Denys Shabalin, Dmitry Petrashko for their patient reviews of the LDL paper
If your name should be here, email Vlad!
Comments are always welcome! But to make the best use of them, please consider this:
- If you have questions or feedback regarding the content of this page, please leave us a comment!
- If you have general questions about the miniboxing plugin, please ask on the mailing List.
- If you found a bug, please let us know on the github issue tracker.
Thanks! Looking forward to your messages!
comments powered by Disqus